Northern Michigan Inquiry Hub
To search by topic hover your mouse on the word "Inquiries" above and choose your discipline.
Compelling Question: The Myth of Camelot - Is Kennedy's Legacy Accurate?
1. What Constitutional responsibilities does the president and executive branch
2. How has the job of president changed and evolved over time?
3. Was Kennedy better than average at fulfilling foreign and domestic policy roles
and responsibilities as president?
Compelling Question: Do my ideas matter?
1) What are the core ideas on the nature of the union among the states of Calhoun, Clay, and Webster?
2) How did Calhoun, Clay, and Webster's ideas on the nature of the Union among states play out in political compromises?
3) Explain how Calhoun, Clay, and Webster's ideas connect to the natural rights of equality and freedom represented within the Declaration of Independence and the legal framework of the Constitution.
Compelling Question: Why should I be responsible with Michigan's natural resources?
1) What are Michigan's natural resources?
2) What causes resources to be scarce?
3) How can I be responsible with resources?